The Golden 9 Package: Planning, Ceremony Decor, Florist Decor, Reception Table Decor, Reception Hall Decor, Event Styling, Vendor Sourcing, Vendor Booking & Day-Of Coordination
This is The Basic Package in this Level of D.I.Y.
Assuming that you bought yourself most of the decor pieces or you are in the process to...
You don't know what to do with all these crazy Pint-rest Ideas & you need a professional to help get some beautiful floral** arrangements on those tables, organize where decor items will go, add a few decor rental touches that you had NO IDEA you can get for those prices and/or simply seek better decor advice from a professional who can do magic with it all !
Starting at $3,500.00 - This package is priced* based on 80/100 guests. Cost is INCLUSIVE of floral arrangements, design concepts, setup / tear down, creative planning and direction, coordination and sourcing of all elements related to floral decor in addition to all elements related to Assistance in planning and coordination of your wedding/event day.
Inquire with us directly if you have a higher guest count.
Floral Design includes:
- Flowers for centerpieces provided by you already
- Flowers for your arch ceremony (quantity is limited and varied based on your selection of flowers)...
- 1 luxury Bridal Bouquet
- 1 Groom Boutonniere
- Loose Flower Petals
* Price can remain the same regardless of the guest count going up or down within a 5 % to 10% more or less. Larger guest count will result in a slight package pricing increase.
** Floral Arrangements and Blooms will include a selection of local and responsibly sourced varieties expertly crafted by
The Paisley Rose. Minor variety requests may be accommodated but will depend on availability, season and quality.
Event Planning & Decor includes :
- Consultation & planning up to 6 months ahead (this depends on time of booking) It is not a requirement but planning can begin this early if you booked with us before 6 months of your event date.
- Decor and Layout of your Ceremony & Reception.
- Sourcing of other needed vendors, for Rentals - chairs, charger plates, cutlery, tables, A/V, Tents etc. (Quotes and charges from vendors will be covered directly by the client if selected).
- 5 to 6 meetings with the GTA*** (excluding the initial consultation), to help render the full plan for the day-of.
- You will be assisted in creating a proper day-of schedule & timeline, for yourself, your bridal party and your vendors.
- 1 FREE Guest Seating Chart Board, designed & printed by CMB for your guests seating arrangement.
- 9 Hours on the Day-of which will include setup & Decor of your Ceremony / Reception + coordination of your ceremony and your evening portion until dance floor is officially open.
***For this package, We cover the GTA - except the following locations: Ajax, Whitby, Collingwood, Barrie, Niagara Falls.