Bronze 7 Package - "Give me a little more"
Select This Package If You Are The Super Detail Oriented Bride/Groom, You Need A Professional To Run Your Day, Execute Your Vision but Yet Stay A Little Longer JUST IN CASE!
What To Expect From Us:
- Setup of your Decoration in the Ceremony Location & Hall. (All Decoration must be provided by you already at this point).
- Review your timeline to ensure it flows according to our professional recommendations.
- Manage your guest flow from arrival to ceremony, to cocktail hour, to reception, in order to keep you flowing with your timeline.
- Processional & Recessional full coordination from start to finish (if you are a fully D.I.Y client and require someone to run your music etc. we can discuss this part in details)
- Coordinate with all your vendors the night before to ensure everyone is on schedule.
- Payments on the Day-Of to your vendors (as required).
- Other responsibilities are added and customized according to your day needs and requirements...please inquire about additional help in areas not specified above.
What To Expect From You:
- Your Day Schedule - Your own timeline breakdown and organization. Your Vendors Schedules and arrival/departure times.
- Your Hall layout / Floor Plan / Location of All D.I.Y decor items / location of all outside vendors drop-offs decor items and rentals.
- Communication with your vendors up until the day-before your event/wedding.
- You are responsible to be well prepared and knowledgeable of all your vendor contract's terms & conditions.
- Drop-Offs and Pick-ups of all your additional decor/personal items and belongings needed for your event day.
- Other responsibilities might be added to your list depending on how your event/wedding timeline and details require...This point is always discussed in details during the consultation meeting.
**This package gives you 7 to 8 hours of coordination on the Day-of.
*** Extra charges might apply based on location of Venue - Ceremony Location, Travel Distance etc...
Please contact us with the following in your e-mail to help speed up the process of quoting:
Event Date -
Guest Count (Approx.) -
Event Location -
Event Details -
(for weddings only) Bridal Party size -
Vendors booked at time of inquiry -
Vendors still needed to be sourced/booked -